April 20, 2004
I think I can qualify being a self-centred person. Those of you who disagree immediately, Awwwww... so sweet of y'all...
But, I think I can. If only you read on and understand what I mean by 'self-centred'.
I used to not be like this. But, just the last 3 years or so taught me 'heck, the world didn't stop for me'. And, really, 'it's my life'. So then, I went about living, knowing 'no man is an island' but at the same time, aware that in my life, there's only that many persons I need (and want) to answer to. The rest, great if they understand or respect me, if not, ahhh, F*** it.
My closest of friends have seen me do this countless times. Start brewing an idea in my head, talk about it, and if I decide to do it, I'd start a round of self-justifying. I don't give a damn if what I want to do is going to sound like the most childish of acts or most insensible of behaviour or most dumbest of decisions.
And, I grew not to see the need to answer to anyone (well, almost, 'cos fact is, I'm still my parents' daughter) but myself about what I do and how I live my life.
But, you see, I'm such a sensible person that I hardly deviate far from what is accepted (at least, not on the outside)... and I can lie well... haha
Arghh, whatever.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 23:06